Tres Leches Cake
- 1 1/2 cups Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Maven Butter, Unsalted, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 pcs Eggs, large at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups Mlekovita Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 cup Royal Victoria Whipping Cream
- 1 cup FarmBrothers Condensed Creamer
- 1 can (12oz) Evaporated milk
- 2 cups Royal Victoria Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup (50g) Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Fresh sliched strawberries or cinnamon, for garnish
- For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch baking dish, set aside.
- Sift cake flour into a medium mixing bowl. Add in baking powder and salt and whisk 20 seconds, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar until very pale and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs on at a time, blending until well combined after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Add in flour in 3 additions, mixing just until combined after each addition. Remove the mixing bowl from the stand mixer and scrape down sides and bottom of bowl and fold until evenly incorporated.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer (it will seem like a thin layer)
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 24-28 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 45 minutes. Once cool, pierece cake many times all over with a long-pronged fork.
- For the milk mixture: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, cream, condensed creamer and evaporated milk until blended.
- Pour evenly over cake then cover and chill for at least 6 hours or up to 3 days.
- For the topping: In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer (or using the stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment) whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add in sugar and vanilla and whip until stiff peaks form. Spread over chilled cake.
- Cut cake into slices and serve cold garnished with strawberries or dust with cinnamon if desired. Store cake in the refrigerator.
Leave a comment