- 175g Topchef Teriyaki Sauce
- 500g Farm Haven USDA Cube Cut (Bone In)
- 3 pcs Star Anise
- 1g Black Pepper
- 5g Spring Onion
- 10g Garlic
- 1 pc Cinnamon Stick
- 5g Salt
- 1 pc Bone Marrow Boiled and Grilled
- 1000 ml Water
- Gather all ingredients. Wash and clean.
- In a pot, add water, beef, star anise, and cinnamon stick, bring to a boil.
- Simmer, scrape the lumps, add Teriyaki sauce. Boil until tender, add water if necessary.
- Season w/ salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle w/ spring onion, fried garlic, and put bone marrow on the side.