Spicy Beer Batter Fish Fillet
- 60g Cheese and Jalapeno Dressing
- 500g Cream Dory
- 100g All Purpose Flour
- 400g Beer
- 2g Garlic
- 1 pc Egg
- 1g Paprika
- 1g Salt
- Marinate Cream dory in Cheese and Jalapeno dressing and set aside for 1hr.
- In a bowl, mix flour, egg, paprika, salt, black pepper, and cold beer for the batter mixture
- Heat oil in a pan wait until it reached 175 degree celcius
- Roll the marinated fish in the flour, dip into the batter mixture and fry for 4-5mins
- Serve w/ chips and Cheese and Jalapeno dressing.