- 130g Cake Flour
- 100g Water
- 70g BAKER'S DELITE CHIFFON CAKE OIL
- 75g Egg Yolks
- 95g Sugar
- 3.5g Salt
- 6g Baking Powder
- 60g ANDROS STRAWBERRY FILLING
- 130g Egg Whites
- 1.5g Cream of Tartar
- 70g Sugar
- 500g BAKER'S DELITE WHIP CREME
- 250g Water
- 250g ANDROS STRAWBERRY FILLING
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Prepare and line two 6 x3 -inch round pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift cake flour, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl. combine water, eggyolks, and BAKERS DELITE CHIFFON CAKE OIL. Whisk until smooth. Add sifted dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar on separate bowl. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff consistency but not dry.
- Stir a quarter of the meringue into the batter to lighten it. With a spatula, gently fold in the remaining meringue. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until done.
- Cool cake base or store overnight before frosting.
- Prepare BAKERS DELITE WHIP CREME frosting according to instructions and gently fold ANDROS STRAWBERRY FILLING.
- Cut the cake in half horizontally to make two slices. Spread the whipped cream on the cut side of each slice. Continue with the remaining slices. Garnish the top of the cake with the remaining whipped cream and ANDROS STRAWBERRY FILLING. Garnish sides with sliced fresh strawberries.
Yield: 1 pc 6 x 6-inch round cake