Apple Tart with Bacon Streusel
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 3 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Refined Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 strips Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp OLEO BUTTER BLEND UNSALTED
- Prepared tart shells
- Put the oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon and bacon in a *food processor and pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Add OLEO BUTTER BLEND and pulse until incorporated and the topping starts to clump together.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill prepared tarts with ANDROS APPLE FILLING
- Top with bacon streusel
- Bake until golden brown.
Leave a comment