Classic Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel
- 200g Loaf Bread, Cubed 2 inches each
- 350 ml Mlekovita 3.5% Milk
- 250 ml Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 8 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Salt
- 350 ml Whipping Cream
- 60 g Powdered Sugar
- 200 ml Farm Brother's Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Maven Butter - Softened
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Toast the bread until light brown and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Mlekovita Full Cream Milk, whipping cream, lemon zest, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Brush a 9” square pan with Maven Butter, layer with parchment paper.
- Evenly layer toasted bread onto the pan and pour the eggs mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Mix whipping cream and powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Whip until stiff peak.
- Mix Farm Brother’s Caramel Syrup with salt and set aside for garnish.
- Cut the pudding into 4-6 pieces once it cools down. Serve with whipped cream and salted caramel syrup garnish.
Leave a comment