Short Ribs BBQ with Creamy Mashed Potato
- 1/8 cup Maven Pure Butter, Salted
- 1 pc Onion, Sliced Thinly
- 500 g Short Ribs Bone-In
- 1/4 cup Topchef Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Topchef Instant Mashed Potato, prepared according to package instruction
- 2 stalks Parsley, Chopped
- In a pan, saute onions in butter until soft and caramel in color. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix short ribs and glaze. Mix well.
- Using a pan griller, cook beef until fully cooked or until with grill marks.
- To assemble, serve beef with mashed potato topped with caramelized onions and sprinkle with parsley before serving.