Maple Butter Roasted Chicken
- 2 tbsp Farm Brothers Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Primeo Liquid Butter
- 300g Marbled Potatoes, scrubbed and washed
- 1 pc Carrot, peeled and cut into large and medium size cubes
- 2 pcs Red Onion, quartered
- 2 pcs Bell Pepper, cut into large cubes
- 2 tsp Iodized fine salt
- 2 tsp Crushed Pepper
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1.2 kg, Whole Chicken
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers. Drizzle with liquid butter and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Transfer in baking pan and set aside.
- Transfer chicken in the same bowl and season with salt and pepper from inside and out.
- Rub chicken with rosemary, maple syrup and liquid butter, up until inner cavities of chicken. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes inside the chiller.
- Preheat oven to 160C under combi settings.
- Transfer chicken into pan with vegetables, and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove vegetables and transfer into serving platter. Change temperature of oven to 190C and roast chicken for another 45 minutes or until cook through.