Bone-In Ribeye Steak w/ Cuban Mojo
- 550g Black Tyde Bone-In Ribeye
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, orange juice, garlic, salt and olive oil, stir until well combine.
- Add Black Tyde Bone-in Ribeye, cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Take the marinated beef out the fridge and let it set on room temperature before cooking.
- Pat dry the steak, heat the butter in griddle over medium high heat until it sizzles and start to smoke.
- Add the steak, cook for 5-7 min each side for medium well or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to a plate and serve.