Mexican Lamb 2-Ways
- 50g Farm Haven Lamb Steak Bone-In
- 3g Brown Sugar
- 3g Cumin powder
- 3g Salt
- 3g Chili Powder
- 3g Garlic Powder
- 3g Onion Powder
- 3g Paprika
- 10g Primeo Pomace Olive Oil
- 2 pcs Tortilla
- 50g White Onion, Chopped
- 10g Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 pc Lime, Wedge
- 50g Tomato, dice cut
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, cumin, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika for the dry rub marinade.
- Pat dry lamb steak, add the dry rub and marinate for 1hr.
- While waiting for the marinade, in a bowl add lime, tomato, onion, and cilantro. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a pan and toss the tortilla. Set aside for the builds.
- Heat the oil in a griddle over medium high heat and add the steak
- Cook for 5mins each side.
- For the steak build, transfer to a nice serving plate and put on the side the mix salsa and serve.
- For the tortilla, slice the cooked lamb steak, put in the tortilla and top w/ mix salsa and serve.