- 50g MAVEN PURE BUTTER, UNSALTED
- 50g Onion, chopped
- 40g Shiitake fresh button mushroom, sliced
- 250g Adlai, washed
- 40ml Cooking white wine
- 750 ml Vegetable stock
- 50g TOP CHEF BLUE CHEESE SEASONING or seasoning of choice
- Cheddar Cheese
- basil olive oil - optional
- Melt butter in a pan and saute onions until translucent. Add mushrooms and let it sweat for 1 to 2 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add adlai and wine and let it simmer for 1 minute. Pour in stock and let it simmer under low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Remove from heat and transfer in containers. Before serving, top with grated cheddar and drizzle with basil olive oil.