Caldereta Wonton Cups
- 50 g BAKER'S CHOICE BAKING SPRAY
- 12 slices Loaf Bread
- 1/4 cup PRIMEO LIQUID BUTTER, SALTED
- 1 pc Onion, chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs Laurel Leaf
- 1 kg Beef Brisket, cut into small cubes
- Water, enough to cover the beef
- 85 g Liver Spread
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 pack Tomato Sauce
- 1 pc Carrots, diced
- 2 pcs Potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup TOP CHEF INSTANT CHEESE SAUCE MIX
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C.
- Grease muffin pan using Baker's Choice Baking Spray.
- Flatten bread slices thinly using a rolling pin. Trim edges. Press down in muffin pans and form into cups. Set aside.
- In a casserole, saut é onions and garlic in butter until softened.
- Add laurel leaf and beef and let it brown for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and saut é to roast for 2 minutes. Pour in water and simmer under low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add liver spread, tomato sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add carrots, potatoes and, cheese sauce and let it simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Pour a spoonful of Caldereta in bread cups and drizzle with TopChef Instant Cheese Sauce Mix. Bake in pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.