Steak with Caper Sauce
- 2 pcs. Black Onyx Angus Beef Striploin Steak
- 1/2 cup Goya Capers - Capotes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the steak to your desired doneness. Set aside.
- While the steak is resting, make the sauce by combining the capers, herbs and garlic with olive oil and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Serve the steak and sauce together and enjoy!