Steak and Eggs
- 1 pack Farm Haven Top Blade Steak
- 1 tablespoon Goya Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Maven Butter
- Salt and Pepper to season
- 1 cup prepared TopChef Instant Gravy
- 4 pieces eggs
- Brush the Farm Haven Top Blade Steaks with Goya Olive Oil.
- Grill (or pan fry in a hot cast iron skillet or pan) over high heat. Cooked to desired doneness.
- Finish with some butter.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the steaks to a tray and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve the steaks with sunny side up eggs and TopChef Instant Gravy.
Pro-tip: For extra flavor, you can prepare the gravy from the cooking juices of the steaks.
- Add 1 cup of water to the cooking pan.
- Scrape the bottom of the pan then allow the liquid to boil.
- Turn off the heat, add 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of TopChef Instant Gravy Mix and mix well.
Leave a comment