Salted Egg Tofu Rice Bowl
- 1/2 kg tofu, cubed
- 1 cup TopChef Salted Egg Powder
- 2 pcs Red and green chili, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Maven Butter Unsalted
- 4 servings cooked rice
- Frymax Coconut Oil
- Put oil in pan under medium heat. Fry the tofu until crispy and set aside.
- In a pan, put Maven Butter into medium heat, saute the chili and add TopChef Salted Egg Powder
- Keep stirring until foamy and turn to low heat, keep stirring until thick.
- Add the tofu and stir until covered in sauce.
- Add spring onion.
- Serve hot on top of rice.