Salted Egg Stir-Fried Noodles
- 3 tablespoons TopChef Salted Egg Powder
- 1/2 cup Mlekovita Milk
- 100g Dry rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pc chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 1 pc tomato, chopped
- 1 pc egg
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- In a bowl, soak the rice noodles for 30 minutes, drain and set aside
- Heat a pan, mix Topchef Salted Egg Powder, Mlekovita Milk, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- In another pan, saute garlic and chicken.
- Add egg, noodles, tomato, and white onion. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and toss for 1 minute.
- Transfer into a plate and serve.