Salted Brown Butter Walnut Blondies
- 500g Baker's Delite Butterscotch Mix
- 110g Maven Butter, unsalted cubes
- 2 pieces eggs
- 40g walnuts
- 50g chocolate chips
- 1g rock salt
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Prepare and line a 9x9" pan.
- To make brow butter, place Maven Butter in thick bottom skillet or pan under medium heat. Once melted, the butter will foam up a bit, then subside. Watch carefully as lightly browned specks begin to form at the bottom of the pan. Smell the butter; it should have a nutty aroma. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Put brown butter, egg, salt, and Baker's Delite Butterscotch Mix in a bowl.
- Mix for 1 minute at low speed then stir 3/4ths of the walnuts and 3/4ths of the chocolate chips until evenly blended.
- Spread batter evenly in pan, then add remaining walnuts and chocolate chips on top. Lightly sprinkle rock salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool in wire rack for 8-10 minutes.