Pepper Pork Steak
- 2 pieces pork, butterfly cut, trimmed skin
- 1 tablespoon Topchef Instant Gravy Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Maven Butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon Frymax Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Gold Mill Black Pepper, ground
- Marinate pork with some salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix water and TopChef Instant Gravy Mix and set aside.
- In a pan, heat Frymax Coconut Oil then pan fry the marinated pork on both sides. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan on low heat, mix Maven Butter unsalted and gravy mixture.
- Add pork and simmer for 3 minutes*
- Season with soy sauce and a pinch of pepper.**
- Serve and enjoy!
* You can adjust the sauce to desired consistency by adding water or reducing the sauce.
** Garnish with some chopped spring onion and cracked pepper if desired.