- 8 ounces Flat Rice Noodles
- 3 Tbsp Frymax Coconut Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces uncooked shrimp
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 Limes
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro
Pad Thai Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons Pantai Tamarind Paste
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Palm Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Pantai Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon Pantai Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Gold Mill Ground Pepper
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan or wok over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side, or until pink
- Push shrimp to the side of the pan. Add a little more oil and add the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs, breaking them into small pieces with a spatula as they cook.
- Add noodles, sauce, bean sprouts and peanuts to the pan (reserving some peanuts for topping at the end). Mix everything to combine.
- Top with green onions, extra peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leave a comment