Mango Caramel Maja
- 250g Baker's Delite Maja Mix
- 350g Water
- 350g Evaporated Milk
- 140g Mangos, cubed
- TopChef Caramel Syrup (as desired)
- Microwavable Tub size: 6.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inch
- Dissolve Maja Mix in water
- Cook the mixture over medium heat while stirring constatly. Bring to a boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add evaporated milk. Continue mixxing for 7-10 minutes until it thickens.
- Add mangoes and fold it to the mixture.
- Put on prepared grease molds.
- Cool and allow to set firmly.
- Put mango and drizzle caramel syrup on top and serve.