Japchae (Korean Stir Fried Noodles)
- 250 grams Korean Potato Starch Noodles
- 1 carrot
- ½ medium onion, preferably sweet variety
- 2 pieces scallion
- 250 grams Farm Haven Short Rib Boneless
- 10 pcs shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bunch grams fresh spinach
- Frymax Soya Oil ( for stir frying )
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup TopChef Korean Soy Garlic Sauce
- Clean all the ingredients. Thinly slice the carrots, mushrooms, onions and leeks.
- In a pot, boil the noodles until translucent (6 to 8 minutes). Drain in a strainer and rinse under cold running water. Drain well, roughly cut the noodles with a pair of kitchen scissors then set aside.
- Stir fry all the vegetables in oil until cooked with a little crunchy in texture, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles and Top Chef Korean Soy Garlic sauce. Stir well.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and scallions on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!