Holiday Cheese Balls
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Farm Haven Processed Cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped spring onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cashews
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then finely chop. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, processed cheese, garlic powder, and paprika. Use a measuring tablespoon to form the mixture into 18 small balls and transfer to a parchment–lined baking sheet. For easier handling, refrigerate until firm.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together bacon, chives, and cashews
- Roll balls in the dry mixture and place on your desired platter. Keep chilled until you are ready to serve them. They are best eaten 15 minutes after removing them from the refrigerator.
Leave a comment