Herb and Garlic Gnocchi
- 1/2 cup TopChef Instant Mashed Potato Mix
- 3/4 cup Hot water
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp egg, beated
- 1 tbsps Maven Butter Salted
- 1 1/2 tsp Goya Capers
- 1 1/2 tsp Goya Olives Pitted, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs
- 2 Tbsp Basil, shredded
- Parmesan cheese
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- In a medium bowl, mix TopChef Instant Mashed Potato Mix with hot water. Add egg to the mixture.
- Mix the potato mixture with 3/4 cup flour
- Prepare a clean surface to lay out the mixture, and dust with 1/4 cup of flour
- Transfer the dough on the floured surface and knead quickly
- Continue rolling the dough into a long rope and cut into 1/2-inch. Press each cut dough in the center to make sure it would be cooked thoroughly.
- Boil a large pot of salted water and add the gnocchi in batches, stirring gently once or twice to ensure they're not sticking together. Gnocchi will be ready once they float.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, melt Maven Butter, add garlic and Italian herbs. Toss the gnocchi for 1-2 mins making sure they're coated evenly.
- Add basil, Goya Olives, Goya Capers, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Toss for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a comment