Fluffy Souffle Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons Baker's Delite Pancake Mix
- 1 piece egg, large
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- Baker's Choice Non-Stick Baking Spray
- Maven Butter
- Farm Brothers Chocolate, Maple, or Strawberry Syrup
- Gather all the ingredients. You will also need a 2-inch non-stick frying pan (large enough to cook 3 pancakes at the same time) with a lid.
- Separate egg whites and egg yolk into two different bowls.
- Add water to the egg yolk and whisk until thick and frothy.
- Sift Baker's Delite Pancake Mix onto the egg yolk mixture
- Whisk to combine thoroughly (but do not overmix). Set aside.
- Start beating the egg whites. When the egg whites turn frothy and pale white, gradually add in sugar. Continue to whip the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed.
- Heat the large non-stick frying pan over the lowest heat. Spray with Baker's Choice Non-Stick Baking Spray.
- Gently fold in the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture. Carefully fold in two mixtures together without breaking the air bubble.
- Scoop the batter to make 3 to 4 tall pancakes on the frying pan. Cover with a lid.
- Cook the pancakes for 5 minutes each side. Be gentle in handling the pancakes.
- Once they are nicely browned, transfer the pancakes to your serving plates.
- Enjoy the pancakes with some whipped Maven Butter and Farm Brothers syrup.
Leave a comment