Creamy Berry Kolaches
- 1200 g Bread Flour
- 600g Cold Water
- 9g Salt
- 205g Sugar
- 24g Instant Dry Yeast
- 140g MAVEN PURE BUTTER, softened
- 85g Egg
- 6g Bread Improver
Cream Cheese Filling
- 500 g Cream Cheese
- 2 pcs Egg Yolks
- 36 g Powdered Sugar
- 85 g All Purpose Flour
- 109 g Sugar
- 47 g MAVEN PURE BUTTER, melted
- To make the dough, place all bread flour, instant dry yeast and bread improver into the mixer and and mix for 1 minutes at low speed.
- Add mixture of cold water, sugar and salt. Mix for 2-3 minutes at low speed.
- Add softened MAVEN BUTTER and shift to medium to high speed. Continue mixing mixing until dough developed.
- Remove dough from mixer, Rest for 10-15 mins.
- Divide the dough into 50g, round and arrange in baking trays
- Proof for 40-45 minutes.
- To make cream cheese filling, Beat cream cheese, egg yolk and sugar until smooth, about 1 minute
- To make streusel toppings, in a mixing bowl combine All Purpose Flour, melted MAVEN BUTTER and sugar until it create a fine crumbs
- On proofed dough, using your fingertips make a well.whick egg yolk and milk and brush on the edges.
- Piped cream cheese filling on side of well, about 15g and then topped with ANDROS STRAWBERRY/BLUEBERRY FILLING, about 15g . Spread streusel on top or with almond slices.
- Bake at 175deg C for 15-17 minutes or until sides are golden brown.