Classic Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel
- 200g Loaf bread, cubed 2 inches
- 350ml Mlekovita Full Cream milk
- 250ml Royal Victoria Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3pcs Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Salt
- 350ml Royal Victoria Whipping Cream
- 60g Powdered Sugar
- 200ml FarmBrothers Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Toast the bread until light brown and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Mlekovita Full Cream Milk, Royal Victoria Whipping Cream, lemon zest, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Spray a 9" square pan with Baker's Choice Baking Spray and layer with parchment paper
- Evenly layer toasted bread onto the pan and pour the eggs mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix Royal Victoria Whipping Cream and powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Whip until stiff peak
- Mix FarmBrothers Caramel Syrup with salt and set aside for garnish.
- Cut the pudding into 4-6 pieces once it cools down. Serve with whipped cream and salted caramel syrup garnish.