Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 615g All-prupose flour
- 10g Instant Dry Yeast
- 60g Refined Sugar
- 5g Salt
- 1 Egg, large
- 175ml Water
- 140ml Mlekovita Full Cream Milk
- 40g Baker's Delite Premium Emulsified Shortening
- 40g Maven Butter Salted, softened
- Baker's Choice Non-Stick Baking Spray
- 200g Brown Sugar
- 60g Powdered Sugar
- 15g Cinnamon Powder
- 15g Maven Butter Salted
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 100g Maven Butter Salted, softened
- 180g Royal Victoria Cream Cheese
- 450g Powdered Sugar
- In a bowl, combine water, Mlekovita Milk, melted butter. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, and yeast. Gradually add the liquid ingredients. Lastly, add Baker's Delite Premium Emulsified Shortening.
- Knead for 10 minutes or until smooth.
- Rest and cover with cling wrap or cloth. Allow to rise for 30-40 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare the filling by combining brown sugar, powdered sugar, and cinnamon powder. Set aside.
- Punch the dough and flatten in a rectangular shape.
- Brush with melted butter, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture and cover generously. Set aside some for the pan.
- Roll the dough and cut about 1 1/2 inch thick.
- Grease the pan using Baker's Choice Baking Spray then sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar underneath before arranging the cut dough.
- L:et rise until double in size.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 25-30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter until softened.
- Add Royal Victoria Cream Cheese and blend well.
- Mix in vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Add more cream cheese if necessary to adjust the consistency
- Continue beating until it reaches the spreading consistency
- Spread on top of the cooled cinnamon rolls.