Chocolate Ganache Mini Cake
- 2 6 inches cake Baker's Delite Moist Chocolate Cake Mix (500g)
- Bake cake. Use instructions on the label. Let cake cool completely before making the ganache.
- Chop chocolate finely. Transfer into a heat proof glass or metal bowl.
- Heat cream on the stovetop until just simmering.
- Turn off heat and immediately pour warm cream over the chocolate.
- Let the two sit for a few minutes before stirring. Stir until smooth.
- Use ganache immediately. Pour over the cake as glaze.
- Let it set and decorate.
Note: You can add more chocolate for thicker ganache consistency.