Chicken and Waffles
- 1.5 kg Chicken pieces, 8 cuts
- 2 cups chicken breading mix
- 1 pack Baker's Delite Pancake Mix
- 1 piece egg
- 1 and 1/3rd cup Cold Water
- Baker's Choice Baking Spray
- Farm Brothers Maple Syrup
- Maven Butter cubes, unsalted
- Turn on the waffle maker for pre-heating.
- Mix the Baker's Delite Pancake Mix, egg, and water together in a bowl.
- When the waffle maker is ready, grease it with the Baker's Choice Baking Spray
- Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the batter onto the waffle maker. Cook the waffles until golden brown or desired color (around 4 to 6 minutes.)
- Remove from the waffle maker.
- Top with maple syrup. Enjoy!