Cheesy Ube Pandesal
- 600 grams Bread Flour
- 90 grams sugar
- 40 grams Maven Butter, unsalted
- 1 piece egg
- 10 grams salt
- 300 grams water
- 6 grams yeast
- 6 grams Ube flavocol
- Breadcrumbs, as needed
- 400 grams Royal Victoria Cream Cheese or Mozzarella Block
- In a mixer, using a dough hook, knead the dough for 10 minutes. (1 minute low speed, 4 minutes medium speed, then 5 minutes high speed)
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 20 pieces (50g each), then bench rest for 30 minutes.
- Fill each piece with cream cheese or mozzarella block squares (20g per piece)
- Proof the dough for 1.5 hours.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200C
- Allow to cool, then enjoy!
Leave a comment