Butter Garlic Parmesan Bread
- Score the bread loaf, cutting almost through to the bottom but leaving it intact
- In a small bowl, combine softened butter and Top Chef Garlic Parmesan seasoning
- Stuff the mixture evenly into all of the slits. Spread the excess mixture on top
- Wrap the entire bread loaf in heavy duty aluminum foil and place in the oven or toaster for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove loaf and open the top of the aluminum foil to expose the top of the bread.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.