Bourbon Pulled Pork Burger
- 1.2 kg Pork Shoulder, trimmed and washed
- 12 cups Water
- 1 cup TOPCHEF BOURBON BBQ GLAZE
- 1 can Lemon Soda
- PRIMEO LIQUID BUTTER UNSALTED
- 7 pcs Pretzel Bun, store bought and warmed
- 300 g Purple Cabbage, chopped thinly
- 3 tbsp TOPCHEF REAL MAYONNAISE
- 700 g Thick Cut Fries, cooked according to packaging directions.
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Fine Salt
Procedure1. In a pot, combine pork, water, TopChef Bourbon BBQ Glaze, and lemon soda.
Simmer under medium heat for 1 hour or until fork tender.
2. Remove pork from the pan, and let the marinade continuously simmer
until thickened. Set aside.
3. To make the dry slaw, in a medium-sized bowl, combine cabbage
and mayonnaise. Mix well and season according to preferred taste.
Cover and refrigerate for later use.
4. Using two forks, shred pork and add thickened marinade sauce.
Mix well and set aside.
5. Brush each inner sides of bun with butter, and warm in a pan until lightly toasted.
6. To assemble, top bottom part of the bun with spoonful of pulled pork then slaw.
Cover with top part of the bun to make a sandwich.