Tyokolate Pork BBQ
- TOP CHEF HICKORY BARBECUE SAUCE
- 5 pcs Pork Belly Liempo, cut
- 320 ml Lime Soda
- 1/4 cup PRIMEO LIQUID BUTTER, SALTED
- 1/4 cup FARM BROTHERS CHOCOLATE SYRUP
- 2 Paprika, smoked
- In a large bowl, mix marinade pork and lime soda. Mix well and cover. Marinate for an hour or overnight inside the chiller.
- Remove marinade from chiller and coat with chocolate syrup. Mix well.
- Transfer pork in pot and simmer with marinade for 30 minutes to an hour until fork tender.
- Remove pork from liquid marinade and let it air dry.
- Brush grill pan with butter and let it heat for 5 minutes.
- Pan grill pork until char grilled.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika before serving.