Yorkshire Pudding with Butter Gravy
- 100 ml MAVEN PURE BUTTER UNSALTED, melted
- 4 pcs Egg, large
- 1 cup + 2 tsp Sifted Flour
- 3/4 cup Mlekovita UHT Full Cream Milk
- Iodized Fine Salt
- 1/2 cup TOPCHEF INSTANT GRAVY, prepared according to packaging directions
- 1/4 cup MAVEN PURE BUTTER UNSALTED
- Preheat oven to 190 degree celsius.
- In a medium size bowl, combine prepared gravy and butter. Mix well and set aside.
- Once the oven is warm enough, place muffin pan inside the oven.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, flour, milk, water, and salt. Mix well until smooth. Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from the oven and pour melted butter, then slowly add batter mixture.
- Cook batter inside the oven for 20-25 minutes. Transfer in a rack to cool, serve.
- To serve, pour prepared gravy over yorkshire pudding.