- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ Carrot, sliced
- ¼ sweet potato, sliced
- 5 pcs green beans, sliced
- ¼ cup Tempura Flour, plus 1 T for dusting
- ¼ cup Cold water
- Frymax Soya Oil for deep frying
- Top Chef Sesame Dressing for dressing
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl. Dust with 1 T tempura flour.
- Combine the rest of the Tempura Flour and cold water to form a batter. Be careful not to overmix, a few lumps are okay in order to create a speckled look. Add the vegetables into the batter.
- Heat up the Frymax Soya oil to medium in a deep frying pan. Take around ¼ cup of the batter and pour into the oil. Repeat until you fill up the frying pan. Fry the fritters until golden brown. When fully cooked, remove from the pan and allow to drain well.
- Serve the vegetable kakiage hot, with some Top Chef Sesame Dressing on the side.