Vegan Zucchini Parmigiana
- 5 slices Green Vie Cheddar Flavour Vegan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Green Vie Parmesan Flavour Vegan Cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Classic
- 3 pcs. Zucchini, large
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the zucchini into thin strips. Briefly pan-fry the slices to soften.
- Crumble the Green Vie Cheddar and Parmesan.
- Layer the tomato sauce, zucchini and cheeses in a baking dish. Sprinkle with some oregano and your desired seasoning then drizzle Goya Olive Oil on top. (You may also opt to make cheese-filled zucchini rolls for a unique presentation.)
- Bake the casserole 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings