Ube Leche Puto
- 250g Baker's Delite Puto Mix
- 331g Water
- 24g Frymax Coconut Oil
- 100g Refined Sugar
- 5g Ube Flavocol
- Buttercreme Refrigerated Margarine
- 4 pieces egg yolks
- 205g condensed milk
- Prepare steamer and lightly grease the molders.
- To prepare flan, mix the egg yolks and condensed milk until smooth.
- Sift in a cheese cloth, to remove bubbles. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine Baker's Delite Puto Mix, sugar, Frymax Coconut Oil, and water. Mix for 30 seconds at low speed.
- Add ube flavocol and mix for 1 minute at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour about 10-15g flan mixture and steam for about 15 minutes until it sets.
- For the second layer, pour about 20g puto batter and steam for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Brush top with Buttercreme refrigerated margarine.
- Cool down and unmold the leche puto.