- 2 cups Baker's Delite Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Maven Butter (Unsalted)
- 2 Tbsp Farm Brother's Maple Syrup
- 1 piece egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat toaster in low setting. Grease the baking pan. (Pan size: 7x7", Optional: line the pan with baking paper or foil.)
- Place Baker's Delite Brownie Mix, Maven Butter, eggs, Farm Brothers Maple Syrup, and water into a bowl.
- Mix with a spatula (or mixer) for 1 minute.
- Spread batter evenly and thinly in pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Do not over bake. (Brownie is baked when skewer inserted into the center comes out with a few crumbs clinging or clean)
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes then run a spatula or knife around edge, loosen, and invert onto a cake rank, then remove pan.
*** Makes 12 to 16 bars