- 1 tbsp. Gochugaru (Red Pepper Flakes)
- 1 tbsp. Primeo Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Yellow or White Onion, diced
- 2 pcs. Green Onion, divide white and green part, chopped
- 4 oz. Farm Haven USDA Cube Cut Bone In
- 1/2 cup Fermented Kimchi, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 11 oz. Tofu, cubed
- In a pot, combine beef, gochugaru, sesame oil, garlic, onion, white part of green onion, and water.
- Boil then simmer the mixture for 1 hour or until the beef is tender.
- Add kimchi. Stir everything together and cook for 5 minutes or until kimchi is soft. Adjust the seasoning.
- Add the tofu and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped green part of the green onion. Enjoy!