Soba Noodle Soup
- 7 oz Kanesu Soba Maiko
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Tsuyu Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Mirin
- 10 pcs Gyoza, cooked
- 1 stalk Green Onion/Scallion, chopped
- To taste S&B Rayu Oil
To make the soup
- Mix water, tsuyu sauce, and mirin in a pot. Bring to a boil, simmer for 1 minute, then set aside. Reheat when the noodles are ready.
To Cook Soba Noodles
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drain the soba noodles and wash the noodles with your hand under cold water to get rid of the slippery texture.
- You may reheat the noodles again in boiling water prior to serving.
- Place the soba noodles in a serving bowl. Pour hot soup over the noodles and place toppings. Serve immediately.
Yield: 2 servings