Salted Egg Fried Rice
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons TopChef Salted Egg Powder
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 small white onion, chopped
- 2 stalks spring onion, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Frymax Coconut Oil
- 5 grams liquid seasoning
- 2 pieces Shrimp, medium size, peeled
- dash of salt
- Heat oil in a pan/wok. Saute slightly seasoned meat of the shrimp and head, set aside.
- On the same pan, saute tomatoes and onion, then add cooked rice.
- Add TopChef Salted Egg Powder, stir until well combined.
- Add half of the spring onion and liquid seasoning, toss together with the rice.
- Garnish w/ shrimp on top and sprin onion.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a comment