Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 pack (500g) Baker's Delite Moist Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup (250g) Water, chilled
- 1/2 cup (112.5) Baker's Delite Chiffon Cake Oil
- 2 pcs (110g) Eggs, medium
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup (225g) Maven unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Royal Victoria Cream Cheese Chubs (250g each), softened
- 8 cups powdered sugar (confectioners' sugar)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 165C
- Prepare cupcake moulds or cake pans
- Beat Baker's Delite Moist Red Velvet Cake Mix, water, Baker's Delite Chiffon Cake Oil and eggs at low speed for 30 seconds.
- Then turn the mixer to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes
- Pour batter into pans
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Cool cake before frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Procedure (while cake is baking)
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and milk. Beat on high until smooth (30-60 seconds). If frosting seems too thin, add powdered sugar 1 tablespoon at a time. If it seems too thick, add more milk 1 teaspoon at a time until frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Frost cooled red velvet cake.
Leave a comment