- 400 grams Pork tenderloin , boiled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp TopChef Korean Soy Garlic Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Maven Butter Salted
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 7 cloves Garlic , minced
- 2 stalks Spring onion, chopped
- In a pan, saute garlic with Maven Butter until golden brown, set aside half.
- In the same pan saute pork until light brown.
- Add TopChef Korean Soy Garlic Sauce and soy sauce, mix until it dry and coats the meat
- Transfer to a bowl sprinkle with fried garlic and chopped spring onions
Leave a comment