Pork and Chicken Sinugba
- 250ml Topchef Pinoy Style Barbecue Sauce
- 500g Pork Liempo
- 500g Chicken Thigh Bone-In
- 60g Oleo Butter Blend, Salted, Melted
- 15g Turmeric Powder
- 5g Annatto Powder
- 5 cups Cooked Rice
- 300g Atchara
- In a large bowl mix together barbecue sauce, pork liempo and chicken. Mix well and cover. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight inside the chiller.
- In large bowl, combine butter blend, turmeric and annatto powder. Mix well. Add rice and mix until rice is well blended with butter blend mixture.
- Using a griddle pan, grill meats on both sides over medium heat until slightly charred or fully cooked.
- Transfer meats in serving plates and serve with annatto rice and atchara on the side.
Leave a comment