No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
- 1/2 cup (112.5g) Maven Butter Unsalted, softened
- 3/4 cup Dark Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (390g) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flour
- 12 ounces chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, optional
- Mix the first 5 ingredients well in the order listed.
- Fold in 6 ounces or half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a 9"x13" pan. (Placing parchment paper on the bottom of the pan makes it easier to remove from the pan.)
- Melt the peanut butter and the rest of the chocolate chips together and pour over the dough.*
- Chill for several hours until firm. Cut into bitesize.
*You can adjust the chocolate chips in this recipe and add more to the dough or when you melt them with peanut butter. We prefer adding less than normal. Also, if you aren't a fan of peanut butter or can't eat it, you can just top these cookie dough bars with melted chocolate chips.
Notes: If you are concerned about consuming raw flour, you can simply toast the flour prior to using it in the recipe. Simply place the flour into a skillet over medium heat and toast for 3 to 5 minutes. Use the toasted flour in the recipe as directed.