Maple, Oats, & Cinnamon Cookies
- 1/2 cup Maven butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Farm Brother's Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Whole Oats
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line trays with baking paper
- In a large bowl, cream Maven Butter, White Sugar and Brown Sugar until light and fluffy
- Add in egg. Beat. Add vanilla essence.
- Add your Farm Brother's Maple Syrup, whole oats, and cinnamon.
- Mix until combined then drop spoonfuls onto trays.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes, until lgiht or golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.