- 2 tsp GOYA EVOO
- 500g Ambassador Lamb Boneless Netted Leg, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 pc brown onion, finely chopped.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250g button mushroom, sliced
- 200ml Mlekovita Full Cream Milk
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Bone Roasters Red Wine Jus
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 250g fettuccinne, uncooked
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, toss with a splash of oil.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add one-third of the lamb and cook for 2 minutes until browned. Transfer to a larger plate.
- Repeat, in 2 more batches, with the remaining lamb.
- Add oinions and mushrooms to the frying pan and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown. Return meat to the pan with Mlekovita Full Cream Milk. Add tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, and Bone Roasters Red Win Jus. Bring to a boil.
- To serve, spoon pasta onto serving plates. Top with stroganoff and sprinkle with parsley.