- 1 kg Farm Haven Lamb Steak Bone In
- 1 liter Meat broth or water
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Bottle La Costena Salsa Dip
- 1 pc Onion, sliced
- 10 pcs Wheat or corn soft tacos
- 1/2 cup TopChef Cheese and Jalapeno Dressing
- 1/2 cup Garlic Shawarma Sauce
- Coriander Leaves, for garnish
- Mix all the braised lamb ingredients in a pot. Allow to boil then simmer until the lamb is tender, around 40 minutes. Allow the liquid to reduce into a thick sauce.
- Allow the lamb meat to cool down then shred into flakes. Mix well with the sauce.
- Fill your tacos with the lamb meat, La Costena Salsa dip, onions and coriander.
- Drizzle with the dressings and enjoy!