Infused Olive Oils
Tarragon infused olive oil
- 1 cup Goya Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 washed and completely dried tarragon sprigs
Chilli garlic infused olive oil
- 1 cup Primeo Pomace Olive Oil
- 6 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
Rosemary infused olive oil
- 1 cup Goya Extra Virgin olive oil
- 4 washed and completely dried rosemary sprigs
Tarragon Olive Oil
- Slightly heat your oil up to about 120F. Just warm enough so that the oil can draw out the flavors of the herb.
- Place the tarragon inside the bottle then pour in the warm oil using a funnel to prevent spills. Seal.
- Best consumed one day after preparation.
Chilli Garlic Olive Oil
- Warm olive oil, garlic, and chili flakes if using over low heat for eight to ten minutes until garlic is lightly brown. Remove from heat. Let cool.
- Remove garlic and slice. Place garlic in bottle.
- Pour olive oil and chili flakes into bottle with funnel. Seal.
Rosemary Olive Oil
- Warm rosemary and olive oil together over very low heat for five to seven minutes. Cool half-hour.
- Place rosemary in jar. Pour olive oil into bottle with funnel. Seal.