Ham and Cheese Croquettes Recipe
- 1/2 Cup TopChef Instant Mashed Potato Mix
- 3/4 Cup Hot Water
- 2 Tablespoons Mozzarella, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Cooked Ham, diced
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Bread Crumbs
- Frymax Coconut Oil, for frying
- Mix TopChef Instant Mashed Potato Mix and hot water until it thickens
- Add ham and Mozzarella, mix the ingredients together and chill until it cools down
- After chilling, take a spoonful and roll into balls.
- Place flour, slightly beaten egg, and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Coat potato balls into the flour, dip in egg then roll into the breadcrumbs. Double crumb by dipping it again in egg and rolling into the breadcrumbs again.
- Chill the crumbed potato balls for 1 hour.
- Heat Frymax Coconut Oil to 180C. Fry Croquettes until golden brown. Serve and enjoy!